Madonna - Girls Gone Wild

29/10/2009

My blog has had a facelift..

Well after many stressful hours I've managed to change the look of my blog, in the old days is was easy as everything was in straight forward HTML code but now you have to mess around with blogger tags as well.

This is still a work in progress so if anyone has any useful hints on altering the look of the blog I'm willing to listen, I hate those blog templates that are fixed at 750px wide as they look totally ridiculous on a widescreen which is what most people use nowadays, take a look at the two screenshots below and tell me which you prefer.

Click on the images for a larger view.




Please leave me a comment to let me know which you prefer.

1 comment :

Anonymous said...

The example on the left feels more pragmatic and the one on the right feels softer on the eyes.